Provision of security installations supplies
17 September 2010
The Translation Centre has published a call for expressions of interest concerning the provision of security installations supplies and services.
This call for expressions of interest will produce a total of nine lists of applicants for the following domains:
- development of access zones ;
- access-control systems ;
- detection and alarm systems for intruders/break-ins/assaults ;
- video-surveillance systems ;
- radio frequency transmission systems ;
- anti-theft devices ;
- equipment and resources for personal protection ;
- maintenance of existing installations and systems ;
- consultation of expertise in the security area .
The CEI was published in the Official Journal of the European Communities S 181 of 17 September 2010. Only the text published in the OJ is authentic.
The Official Journal mentioned is available at the usual sales points of the Office for Official Publications of the European Communities. It may also be consulted on the OPOCE website at http://ted.europa.eu
For any further information, please contact the Legal Affairs and Finance Section at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annex 1