The Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union offers linguistic traineeships for university graduates or students from the Member States of the EU who wish to acquire an understanding of the Translation Centre´s work and gain professional experience.
In accordance with Administrative Decision No 1/2010 on traineeships offered by the Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union, the Translation Centre is organizing a selection procedure for the following six trainee positions in 2019:
- 1 Italian translator (Translation Department)
- 1 German translator (Translation Department)
- 1 Estonian translator (Translation Department)
- 1 Terminologist (Translation Support Department)
- 2 Linguists specialised in automatic translation and computer assisted translation tools or document engineering students with proven skills in foreign languages (preferably postgraduate) (Translation Support Department)