The Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union, hereinafter referred to as the Translation Centre, is launching a call for tenders for the conclusion of multiple framework contracts for translation and post-editing services regarding texts in the legal field relating to the work of the various bodies and institutions of the European Union for which the Translation Centre provides translation services, from English into Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Estonian, Finnish, Irish, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian and Swedish.
The notice of the call for tenders has been published in the Official Journal of the European Union, supplement S 243 dated 16.12.2022 under the reference 2022/S 243-702100.
Only this text is authentic. The Official Journal mentioned is available at the usual sales points of the Publications Office of the European Union. It can also be consulted on the website of the Publications Office at http://ted.europa.eu
The tender documentation is officially available via the eProcurement platform eTendering under the following link: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=12892
Please note that access to eTendering is free of charge. You are not required to register on this platform to download the tender documentation, or to read the questions and answers. You are however required to register in order to be able to ask questions.
In order to complete your bid as accurately as possible, you are requested to follow the instructions below:
- Carefully read each document available on the eTendering platform and scrupulously respect all the indications set out in it.
- Read the draft contract which gives an overview of the conditions governing your provision of translation services in the event of a contract being awarded.
- Connect to the CdT’s Call for tenders Portal (https://calltenderportal.cdt.europa.eu) and complete the registration form and send it electronically by clicking on the "submit" button. Print, date and sign this form and join it to your tender and complete, for each lot submitted, the “Linguistic team” form.
- Read the guideline for registration on eSubmission platform: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/how-to-participate/participant-register
- Send your tender electronically via eSubmission at: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=12892