The Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union, hereinafter referred to as the Translation Centre, is launching a call for tenders for the conclusion of multiple framework contracts for the provision of embedded translation and post-editing services regarding sensitive non classified documents without retention (‘sensitive documents’) in the following EU official languages: English into Bulgarian, English into Czech, English into French, English into German, English into Greek, English into Italian, English into Dutch, English into Romanian, English into Slovak, English into Spanish, Dutch into German, Dutch into Italian, German into Spanish, German into Italian and from Chinese into English.
Contractors will be required to work in ‘embedded mode’, meaning that they need to connect from one of the European Union Member States, via remote connection, to a Translation Centre’s dedicated environment from their own computer.
The notice of the call for tenders has been published in the Official Journal of the European Union, supplement S38 dated 22/02/2023 under the reference 2023/S 110902-2023.
Only this text is authentic. The Official Journal mentioned is available at the usual sales points of the Publications Office of the European Union. It can also be consulted on the website of the Publications Office at http://ted.europa.eu
The tender documentation is officially available via the eProcurement platform eTendering under the following link: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=13409
Please note that access to eTendering is free of charge. You are not required to register on this platform to download the tender documentation, or to read the questions and answers. You are however required to register in order to be able to ask questions.
In order to complete your bid as accurately as possible, you are requested to follow the instructions below:
- Carefully read each document available on the eTendering platform and scrupulously respect all the indications set out in it.
- Read the draft contract which gives an overview of the conditions governing your provision of translation services in the event of a contract being awarded.
- Connect to the CdT’s Call for tenders Portal (https://calltenderportal.cdt.europa.eu), complete the registration form and send it electronically by clicking on the "Submit" button. Date and sign this form and join it to your tender. Then fill in, for each lot submitted, the “Linguistic team” form.
- Read the guideline for registration on eSubmission platform: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/how-to-participate/participant-register
- Send your tender electronically via the eSubmission platform at: https://etendering.ted.europa.eu/cft/cft-display.html?cftId=13409